Draplin vs.America

Weekend Image Upload Scavenger Hung





I absolutely love the colors that the artist used in this image. They are vibrant. the placement of the images' shapes are thoughtfully 'thrown' into place. It provides diversity.





This one is pretty good. Even though the text is difficult to read at first. I love the geometric design of the layout. I think that the 2 dimensional heading could be tweaked, in order to better compliment the rest of the image.













The top image right here----------->

is an enlargement of just one of the many parts that make up the gorgeous pattern seen directly below it.




I wonder just how long this took to create!! Absolutely incredible.--------->









Again, with my love for vibrant color and geometric shapes! The artist has developed a unifying randomness order to the image.





1 comment: